Dr. Adkins has been aiding West Seattle, WA patients since 1994 recover from auto injury and other pain conditions. If you're in pain, we can help!
Over the years, we've helped hundreds of individuals with the following conditions:
- Auto Injury Care. Car crashes can initiate a wide spectrum of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in a car crash, it's important that you ensure that you get early care to prevent the development of scar tissue and chronic pain.
- Back Problems. Chiropractic care is a proven effective and safe way to recuperate from either acute or chronic pain.
- Neck Pain. It doesn't matter if your neck discomfort is caused by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the root of the problem.
- Headaches. Countless studies show that chiropractic adjustments can help with headache problems. A few of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic care can be effective for all of these.
- Sciatica Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the human body and it travels from your low back, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic adjustments are a great way to locate the root cause of your pain and release the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Well-being. Medical research also shows that chiropractic care can reduce stress and anxiety, improve immune function, and might even be helpful for elevated blood pressure. Chiropractic care is perfect for your overall health!
Our staff would love to help you with any health issues you might have. Our office is conveniently located in West Seattle, WA. Give us a call today at (206) 258-4886 with any questions or to make an appointment.